- ASEPT® Drainage System
- KORU Medical Systems
- Sheffmed Cannulae
- The Gentle One
HIgH-Flo sub-cutaneous needles were designed with safety and comfort in mind. With a bespoke backcut design, these needles provide a less painful introduction and promote a speedier healing of the sub-cutaneous infusion site than generic needles.
- Packaged with 3M Tegaderm transparent dressings
- Less damage, scarring and local site reactions
- Needles are available in 4mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, & 14mm lengths
- Sets are available in single, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 needle configurations
- Multiple needle sets provide even flow to every infusion site
HIgH-Flo needle sets are carefully designed to optimise fluid flow for the most efficient handling of drugs. This efficiency means higher flow rates from smaller diameter (less intrusive) needles.
HIgH-Flo needles are just one part of the Freedom Infusion System. When used along with Precision Flow Rate Tubing™ and the FREEDOM60® or FreedomEdge® syringe driver, positive patient outcomes are achievable.